Friday, August 9, 2013

The Four 4 Loko Challenge

Pooty’s Rendition

6:30 PM (T-Minus thirty minutes until 4 Loko game time)

When I look back at all my life has had to offer, I begin to smile like Jerry Sandusky in a middle school. All the tities, open bars, and one-night stands get me harder than a black person at Golden Corral. Damn, I am still smitten. So, when it comes to drinking four 4 Lokos, I will make them my bitch. I am to 4 Lokos, what John Daly is to Jack Daniels. I fear no liqueur, moonshine, or mixed drink. I am a god amongst men and my steel liver will be champion of the night.    

Wicket’s Introduction

5:50 PM (In my head at work while I am watching peoples’ children)


I get off in 10 minutes.  Fuck, I am tired there is no way I am going to climb this mountain of alcohol.  Well, I drank 3 once, but I do not remember anything from that night that could help me.  The only thing I remember is going to buy another loko and I forgot my wallet so while standing there looking at the cashier I drunkenly ran for what seemed like 15 minutes back to my house…….my house is the junior high school record for the long jump away from the store I procured the beverages so I must have been running rather slow or walking while flailing my arms.  I came back and bought my third loko, night over.  So as I sit here I think, holy shit I take care of children, one of them just told me I am their favorite teacher, which, I am flattered, really, but I am not a teacher so damn kid you are stupid.  I digress though, mainly I was thinking, what if I die?  Would my family even throw a funeral or just say fuck it he was an idiot leave where he was.  I say the latter, fuck me if I die.  Let’s start.  That cracking noise you are hearing in your mind, it is a four loko, also regret though.

No comments:

Post a Comment